There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Yeah, I watched this series years ago. Just came back to view it again, and it's just as epic a story as ever. It's about segregation/racism against the odds of true love. This is definitely the saddest episode, but it's also that much more empowering. A shame that the series is only 5 episodes long. But... 4.71/5.00 rating? What the hell? That rating doesn't do the series or this episode any justice. It should be at least 4.90/5.00 to do it any justice. The music fits the mood, the timing was picture-perfect, the animation was good (despite the lack of colour), and the story was great as a whole. Go back and change your reviews to 5-stars, people~! Lol.

VG Exiles - Episode 3 VG Exiles - Episode 3

Nothing less than 5 stars. The Artwork was improved... A bit of background and reasoning was explained for the newer team members... The fight sequence did not disappoint, like always. And of course, the storyline... Dialogue... Plot... It all came together nicely. Voice actors were chosen for their respective characters in a perfect manner (Save for Johnny Cage, in my opinion). All-in-all, there were little to no complaints about how this particular movie, and the series so far, has turned out... The only complaint I personally have, is that each episode is taking longer and longer to come out. I'll be an old man, even past the mid-life crisis ordeal, before this series finishes. Lol. Just hope more chapters come out soon. This is a great series to watch.

Mario Pown 2.0 Mario Pown 2.0

... Wha~?

That was unique to say the less. But you had to be trippin' on mad crack and ecstacy in order to think of something like that and pull it off the way you did. But the ending was awesome and the whole thing was catchy. Keep doing whatcha' do the way you do it. Lol. I got some chuckles while watching this... Over... And over. Lol.

Pokemon - Fuck*ng Aagron Pokemon - Fuck*ng Aagron

Wow, seriously... I wasn't expecting it to be as funny as it was... I was holding onto my "kitty d***" the whole time because this just "f***ed my s*** backwards... And planted a tree". Lol. Very funny, and not a waste of time. The replay value is also excellent. 5 stars.